Friday, March 11, 2011

Carcass!

This morning I woke up and found a spider on my computer desk! well it wasn't exactly 'A' Spider, it was just one half of it(freaked me out a bit)! Then I thought oh well I might just start taking some pictures of it. I quickly set up the lighting with whatever I could find(Professional me :D) and had clicked just a couple of pics when I accidentally knocked over the setup and it came crashing down on the already sad looking half-spider. I quickly lifted the stuff off of it and found it to be a complete mess(eww). I thought I'll click a few more pics of the mangled remains but when I saw it through the viewfinder I just couldn't muster the strength to carry on with it. It was all squishy squashy and very very scary to look at. Nevertheless here's a picture of the spider before the crash. Hope you sleep well tonight :P(I know I won't).





No comments:

Post a Comment